jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL2 and references
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:58:14 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Lukas Kahwe Smith <mls@pooteeweet.org> wrote:
> speaking of JOIN, i ran into this issue before but getting a 403 Repository exception
when I send a simple JOIN via davex:

> <D:searchrequest xmlns:D="DAV:"><JCR-SQL2><![CDATA[SELECT * FROM [nt:unstructured]
AS data INNER JOIN [nt:unstructured] AS referring ON referring.reference = data.[jcr:uuid]
WHERE data.foo = 'bar']]></JCR-SQL2></D:searchrequest>

> so far the only JOIN's I have managed to send without an error are those that have zero
results ..

I wonder if that's a problem with the remoting layer having trouble
dealing with results that contain more than a single selector. Does
specifying SELECT data.* instead of just SELECT * help?

BR,

Jukka Zitting