jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .adaptTo(Berlin) in two weeks
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:31:31 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Lukas Kahwe Smith <mls@pooteeweet.org> wrote:
> i will be in berlin the week after so i cannot join. but i am wondering if there is
> general interest by people in the Jackrabbit community to learn about the
> integration we have done with PHP using Davex. so just wanted to throw this
> out here as a possible topic to check up on during adaptTo(berlin) .. if it turns
> out there is interest then it would be great to organize another event where
> some of the PHPCR guys could be present.

I'm definitely interested in something like that. I talked with Bergie
from the Midgard project just yesterday about having an ad-hoc meetup
on the PHP- and NoCR stuff that has been progressing pretty nicely
lately.

I'll be in Z├╝rich on this Wednesday afternoon and then again on next
Tuesday evening for the CH Open Source Awards ceremony. If you're
around on either day, I could drop by for a quick update on the latest
news in PHPCR to take with me to adaptTo(Berlin).

BR,

Jukka Zitting