jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Using "jcr:lastModified" property
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:58:35 GMT
Hi all,

I have a requirement of setting some timestamp to a node I am creating but
this time stamp should be set based on the machine which runs the jackrabbit
instance not the time of the client who accessing instance. I tried setting
"jcr:lastModified" when I initially save the node but I can see that
jackrabbit doesn't update it properly when I modify that node after adding
initially.

Can someone please tell me how should I solve this problem. I don't know
where will my client runs so I really want the timestamp of the machine
where jackrabbit instance running.

Thanks inadvance
Lahiru

--