jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Joschko <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACLs, GlobPattern and move
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:34:12 GMT
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Mark Herman <MHerman@nbme.org> wrote:

> Markus Joschko wrote:
>>
>> 1) I have to relogin with the user when I move the node in a parallel
>> session with the admin.
>>     Otherwise I get exceptions like
>> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Failed to list child nodes of node /test2
>>

> Have you done a session.refresh(false) [1] (warning, false is to erase any
> changes made in the session since last save())?  If so are you holding on to
> a node object from before the permissions change/refresh?

Yep, I tried a refresh on the session with no effect. I also fetch the
node everytime again with the getNode(path) method on the session.
Does anybody know if there is a difference in the permission handling
between CRX and jackrabbit?
How are the permissions cached and when is the cache invalidated?