jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Joschko <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Not possible to get a secured repository with the JCRUtils.getRepository
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:03:25 GMT
Hi,
is it just my setup or is there no way to get access to a repository
via JCRUtils.getRepository when
there is the anonymous user disabled?

The davex RepositoryFactory doesn't seem to recognize that there is a
valid repository if just the credentials are provided.

 java -jar target/jackrabbit-standalone-2.3-SNAPSHOT.jar --cli
http://localhost:8080
Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to
access a repository with the following settings:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri: http://localhost:8080
The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.Jcr2davRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.Jcr2spiRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JndiRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryFactoryImpl: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.RmiRepositoryFactory: failed
        because of RepositoryException: Failed to read the resource at
URL http://localhost:8080
        because of IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
401 for URL: http://localhost:8080
Perhaps the repository you are trying to access is not available at the moment.
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(JcrUtils.java:216)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JcrUtils.getRepository(JcrUtils.java:256)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.run(Main.java:127)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.main(Main.java:61)

This problem does not appear when using a browser. There I am asked
for my credentials.

Regards,
 Markus