jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu Baudier <mbaud...@argeo.org>
Subject Re: .adaptTo(Berlin) in two weeks
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:07:32 GMT
Hi Jukka,

do you know already which day you would be talking more about JCR/Jackrabbit?
Day 1, I guess?

We are not yet using Sling, but it has been a while that we want to
take a closer look at it. And anyhow since we are using JCR more and
more and are based in Berlin, that would be great to have some
insights into what's currently going on in this field.

Thanks for pointing this out,
Cheers,

Mathieu