jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anuj Kumar <anujs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit Installation
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 08:28:00 GMT
Ok, so here it is-

2011-09-05 11:20:16.768 ERROR [main] RepositoryImpl.java:383
failed to start Repository: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
       at

Did you configure Oracle DB as persistence manager? In that case, you need
to provide the drivers and that is what it is complaining of- class not
found in the stack below. Do you need Oracle or default Derby?

Default come with Derby, so did you change the persistence store? Send me
you repository.xml file and also the command that you are using to start the
server.

Anuj

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 1:13 PM, equanimous <amit089@ymail.com> wrote:

> Thanx so much 4 ur replys.........
>
> when i click on default repository the foll page is displayed
>
>
> HTTP ERROR 404
> Problem accessing /repository/. Reason:
>
>    Not Found
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Powered by Jetty://
>
>
> here are the logs
>
> access.log
>
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:39:34 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200
> 3769
> "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0;
> SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR
> 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:39:37 +0000] "GET /images/jlogo.gif
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:39:37 +0000] "GET /css/default.css
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:39:39 +0000] "GET
> /images/asf-logo.gif
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:40:10 +0000] "GET
> /repository/default/
> HTTP/1.1" 200 234 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727;
> InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:40:16 +0000] "GET /repository/
> HTTP/1.1" 404 1376 "http://localhost:8080/repository/default/"
> "Mozilla/4.0
> (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR
> 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR
> 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:40:22 +0000] "GET /search.jsp
> HTTP/1.1" 200 2936 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727;
> InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:50:27 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200
> 4532
> "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0;
> SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR
> 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:50:29 +0000] "GET /images/jlogo.gif
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:50:29 +0000] "GET /css/default.css
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:50:31 +0000] "GET
> /images/asf-logo.gif
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:50:36 +0000] "POST /admin HTTP/1.1"
> 404 1370 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:50:55 +0000] "GET /server/ HTTP/1.1"
> 500 6217 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64;
> Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729;
> .NET
> CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:05:51:14 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200
> 4532
> "http://localhost:8080/search.jsp" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:07:37:17 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200
> 3769
> "http://localhost:8080/search.jsp" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:07:37:18 +0000] "GET /css/default.css
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:07:37:18 +0000] "GET /images/jlogo.gif
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:07:37:19 +0000] "GET
> /images/asf-logo.gif
> HTTP/1.1" 304 0 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0;
> Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3;
> .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:07:37:22 +0000] "GET
> /repository/default/
> HTTP/1.1" 200 234 "http://localhost:8080/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE
> 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727;
> InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
> 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 -  -  [05/Sep/2011:07:37:25 +0000] "GET /repository/
> HTTP/1.1" 404 1376 "http://localhost:8080/repository/default/"
> "Mozilla/4.0
> (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR
> 2.0.50727; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR
> 1.1.4322)"
>
> derby.log
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2011-09-05 07:36:26.459 GMT:
>  Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby -
> 10.5.3.0 - (802917): instance a816c00e-0132-3884-4915-000000b0fb60
> on database directory C:\JackRabbit\jackrabbit\version\db
>
> Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2011-09-05 07:36:28.053 GMT:
>  Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby -
> 10.5.3.0 - (802917): instance 888c4022-0132-3884-4915-000000b0fb60
> on database directory C:\JackRabbit\jackrabbit\workspaces\default\db
>
> Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 2011-09-05 07:36:30.150 GMT:
>  Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby -
> 10.5.3.0 - (802917): instance c99d403a-0132-3884-4915-000000b0fb60
> on database directory C:\JackRabbit\jackrabbit\workspaces\security\db
>
> Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
>
> jackrabbit.log
>
> 2011-09-05 11:08:19.121 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.servlet.jackrabbit.JackrabbitRepositoryServlet-25174220:
> Creating default repository configuration: jackrabbit\repository.xml
> 2011-09-05 11:08:19.301 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:279
> Starting repository...
> 2011-09-05 11:08:19.314 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\repository
> 2011-09-05 11:08:19.628 INFO  [main] NodeTypeRegistry.java:856         no
> custom node type definitions found
> 2011-09-05 11:08:19.652 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\version
> 2011-09-05 11:08:25.076 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:1997
> initializing workspace 'default'...
> 2011-09-05 11:08:25.077 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\workspaces\default
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.240 INFO  [main] MultiIndex.java:1204
> indexing...
> /jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes/rep:Activities/jcr:childNodeDefinition
> (100)
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.508 INFO  [main] SearchIndex.java:552
>  Index
> initialized: jackrabbit/repository/index Version: 3
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.673 INFO  [main] SearchIndex.java:552
>  Index
> initialized: jackrabbit\workspaces\default/index Version: 3
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.675 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:2001
> workspace 'default' initialized
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.685 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:536
> created system workspace: security
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.695 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:469
> SecurityManager = class
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleSecurityManager
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.696 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:1997
> initializing workspace 'security'...
> 2011-09-05 11:08:28.697 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\workspaces\security
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.662 INFO  [main] SearchIndex.java:552
>  Index
> initialized: jackrabbit\workspaces\security/index Version: 3
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.663 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:2001
> workspace 'security' initialized
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.666 INFO  [main] SimpleSecurityManager.java:137
>  init:
> using Repository LoginModule configuration for Jackrabbit
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.676 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:381
> Repository started (11375ms)
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.681 INFO  [main] RepositoryAccessServlet.java:98
> RepositoryAccessServlet initialized.
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.708 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:157
> authenticate-header = Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.710 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:162
> csrf-protection = null
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.711 INFO  [main] SimpleWebdavServlet.java:144
> resource-path-prefix = '/repository'
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.890 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:157
> authenticate-header = Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.891 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:162
> csrf-protection = null
> 2011-09-05 11:20:02.531 INFO  [Thread-2] RepositoryImpl.java:1077
> Shutting down repository...
> 2011-09-05 11:20:02.535 INFO  [Thread-2] SearchIndex.java:759
>  Index
> closed: jackrabbit/repository/index
> 2011-09-05 11:20:02.535 INFO  [Thread-2] RepositoryImpl.java:2156
> shutting down workspace 'default'...
> 2011-09-05 11:20:02.537 INFO  [Thread-2] ObservationDispatcher.java:121
> Notification of EventListeners stopped.
> 2011-09-05 11:20:02.538 INFO  [Thread-2] SearchIndex.java:759
>  Index
> closed: jackrabbit\workspaces\default/index
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.002 INFO  [Thread-2] DerbyConnectionHelper.java:94
> Database 'jackrabbit\workspaces\default/db' shutdown.
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.005 INFO  [Thread-2] RepositoryImpl.java:2163
> workspace 'default' has been shutdown
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.007 INFO  [Thread-2] RepositoryImpl.java:2156
> shutting down workspace 'security'...
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.008 INFO  [Thread-2] ObservationDispatcher.java:121
> Notification of EventListeners stopped.
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.009 INFO  [Thread-2] SearchIndex.java:759
>  Index
> closed: jackrabbit\workspaces\security/index
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.223 INFO  [Thread-2] DerbyConnectionHelper.java:94
> Database 'jackrabbit\workspaces\security/db' shutdown.
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.224 INFO  [Thread-2] RepositoryImpl.java:2163
> workspace 'security' has been shutdown
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.459 INFO  [Thread-2] DerbyConnectionHelper.java:94
> Database 'jackrabbit/version/db' shutdown.
> 2011-09-05 11:20:03.463 INFO  [Thread-2] RepositoryImpl.java:1177
> Repository has been shutdown
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.225 INFO  [main] BeanConfig.java:114
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager is deprecated.
> Please use org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleAccessManager
> instead
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.227 INFO  [main] BeanConfig.java:114
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule is deprecated. Please
> use org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleLoginModule instead
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.232 INFO  [main] BeanConfig.java:114
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager is
> deprecated. Please use
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
> instead
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.303 INFO  [main] BeanConfig.java:114
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager is
> deprecated. Please use
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
> instead
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.417 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:279
> Starting repository...
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.427 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\repository
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.706 INFO  [main] NodeTypeRegistry.java:856         no
> custom node type definitions found
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.717 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\repository\version
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.768 ERROR [main] RepositoryImpl.java:383
> failed to start Repository: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1362)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:503)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:329)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:605)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.servlet.jackrabbit.JackrabbitRepositoryServlet.init(JackrabbitRepositoryServlet.java:103)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:241)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:440)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:263)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:685)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1250)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:467)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler.doStart(RequestLogHandler.java:115)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.run(Main.java:173)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.main(Main.java:60)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
> Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Could not load JDBC driver class
> oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDriverClass(ConnectionFactory.java:261)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.createDataSource(ConnectionFactory.java:229)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDataSource(ConnectionFactory.java:166)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager.getDataSource(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:553)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager.init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:521)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager.init(OraclePersistenceManager.java:94)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1353)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        ... 22 common frames omitted
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDriverClass(ConnectionFactory.java:256)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        ... 28 common frames omitted
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.769 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:1077
> Shutting down repository...
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.773 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:1177
> Repository has been shutdown
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.776 WARN  [main] Slf4jLog.java:89
> unavailable
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1362)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:503)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:329)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:605)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.servlet.jackrabbit.JackrabbitRepositoryServlet.init(JackrabbitRepositoryServlet.java:103)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:241)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:440)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:263)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:685)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:140)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1250)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:467)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler.doStart(RequestLogHandler.java:115)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.run(Main.java:173)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.main(Main.java:60)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
> Caused by: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Could not load JDBC driver class
> oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDriverClass(ConnectionFactory.java:261)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.createDataSource(ConnectionFactory.java:229)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDataSource(ConnectionFactory.java:166)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager.getDataSource(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:553)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.BundleDbPersistenceManager.init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:521)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool.OraclePersistenceManager.init(OraclePersistenceManager.java:94)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1353)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        ... 22 common frames omitted
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
> ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) ~[na:1.6.0_18]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ConnectionFactory.getDriverClass(ConnectionFactory.java:256)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        ... 28 common frames omitted
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.780 INFO  [main] RepositoryAccessServlet.java:98
> RepositoryAccessServlet initialized.
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.801 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:157
> authenticate-header = Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.803 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:162
> csrf-protection = null
> 2011-09-05 11:20:16.803 INFO  [main] SimpleWebdavServlet.java:144
> resource-path-prefix = '/repository'
> 2011-09-05 11:20:17.080 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:157
> authenticate-header = Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"
> 2011-09-05 11:20:17.080 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:162
> csrf-protection = null
> 2011-09-05 13:06:25.025 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.servlet.jackrabbit.JackrabbitRepositoryServlet-30432385:
> Creating default repository configuration: jackrabbit\repository.xml
> 2011-09-05 13:06:25.232 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:279
> Starting repository...
> 2011-09-05 13:06:25.242 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\repository
> 2011-09-05 13:06:25.534 INFO  [main] NodeTypeRegistry.java:856         no
> custom node type definitions found
> 2011-09-05 13:06:25.557 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\version
> 2011-09-05 13:06:27.980 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:1997
> initializing workspace 'default'...
> 2011-09-05 13:06:27.981 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\workspaces\default
> 2011-09-05 13:06:29.895 INFO  [main] SearchIndex.java:552
>  Index
> initialized: jackrabbit/repository/index Version: 3
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.109 INFO  [main] SearchIndex.java:552
>  Index
> initialized: jackrabbit\workspaces\default/index Version: 3
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.111 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:2001
> workspace 'default' initialized
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.121 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:469
> SecurityManager = class
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleSecurityManager
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.122 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:1997
> initializing workspace 'security'...
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.123 INFO  [main] LocalFileSystem.java:164
> LocalFileSystem initialized at path jackrabbit\workspaces\security
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.802 INFO  [main] SearchIndex.java:552
>  Index
> initialized: jackrabbit\workspaces\security/index Version: 3
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.804 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:2001
> workspace 'security' initialized
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.807 INFO  [main] SimpleSecurityManager.java:137
>  init:
> using Repository LoginModule configuration for Jackrabbit
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.816 INFO  [main] RepositoryImpl.java:381
> Repository started (5584ms)
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.823 INFO  [main] RepositoryAccessServlet.java:98
> RepositoryAccessServlet initialized.
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.848 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:157
> authenticate-header = Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.850 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:162
> csrf-protection = null
> 2011-09-05 13:06:30.851 INFO  [main] SimpleWebdavServlet.java:144
> resource-path-prefix = '/repository'
> 2011-09-05 13:06:31.027 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:157
> authenticate-header = Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"
> 2011-09-05 13:06:31.027 INFO  [main] AbstractWebdavServlet.java:162
> csrf-protection = null
>
>
> jetty.log
>
> 2011-09-05 11:08:17.865 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Logging to Logger[org.mortbay.log] via org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
> 2011-09-05 11:08:17.876 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> jetty-6.1.x
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.965 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Opened C:\JackRabbit\jackrabbit\log\access.log.2011-09-05
> 2011-09-05 11:08:30.975 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
> 2011-09-05 11:20:14.230 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Logging to Logger[org.mortbay.log] via org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
> 2011-09-05 11:20:14.247 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> jetty-6.1.x
> 2011-09-05 11:20:17.107 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Opened C:\JackRabbit\jackrabbit\log\access.log.2011-09-05
> 2011-09-05 11:20:17.111 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
> 2011-09-05 11:20:55.446 ERROR [16874657@qtp-26435810-2] Slf4jLog.java:87
> /server/
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: The repository is not available. Please
> check RepositoryAccessServlet configuration in web.xml.
>         at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepository(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:306)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepository(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:320)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JcrRemotingServlet.getRepository(JcrRemotingServlet.java:31)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.JCRWebdavServerServlet.getDavSessionProvider(JCRWebdavServerServlet.java:151)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:274)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:390)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler.handle(RequestLogHandler.java:49)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:547)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> [jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
> Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: Repository access configuration
> is not valid.
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getConfig(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:163)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepositoryByJNDI(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:195)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        at
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepository(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:295)
> ~[jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar:na]
>        ... 22 common frames omitted
> 2011-09-05 13:06:23.502 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Logging to Logger[org.mortbay.log] via org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
> 2011-09-05 13:06:23.520 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> jetty-6.1.x
> 2011-09-05 13:06:31.085 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Opened C:\JackRabbit\jackrabbit\log\access.log.2011-09-05
> 2011-09-05 13:06:31.095 INFO  [main] Slf4jLog.java:67
> Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/jackrabbit-Installation-tp3789045p3790630.html
> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message