jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Parvez Ahmad <parve...@gmail.com>
Subject version creation using httpclient
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:27:39 GMT
Sir,
My best regards. I am fan of jackrabbit team and make my living by use of
your invention-- jackrabbit.

I am struggling to create version for a file from last 15 days. Version is
getting created but I am unable to retrieve
the version labels using code.

I use jackrabit/apache sling. I want to retrieve version labels. Please help

regards
Ahmad
Srinagar Kashmir India

Sample code i use is :-
  public void createVersion(String un_encoded_virtual_Path){
        String virtualPath = Utility.encodePath(un_encoded_virtual_Path);
        String remotePath = getServerRoot() + virtualPath;
        int status;
         try {
             VersionControlMethod vcMethod = new
VersionControlMethod(remotePath);
              executeMethod(vcMethod);
             vcMethod.releaseConnection();

             // execute check in and check out methods

             if(urlExists(remotePath)){
                 /**
                    CheckoutMethod checkOut = new
CheckoutMethod(remotePath);
                    executeMethod(checkOut);
                    checkOut.releaseConnection();
                    */

                    CheckinMethod checkIn = new CheckinMethod(remotePath);
                    executeMethod(checkIn);
                    checkIn.releaseConnection();
            }

             LabelMethod lbMethod = new LabelMethod(remotePath,"FLINTOFF",
LabelInfo.TYPE_ADD);
             status  = executeMethod(lbMethod);
             System.out.println("status : " + status + "--" +
lbMethod.getResponseBodyAsString());

           } catch (Exception e2){
               e2.printStackTrace();
           }

    }
    public List<VersionVo> getVersions(String un_encoded_virtual_Path){
         List<VersionVo> lstVersions = new ArrayList<VersionVo>();
        String virtualPath = Utility.encodePath(un_encoded_virtual_Path);
        String remotePath = getServerRoot() + virtualPath;
         try {
              /// get versions
             // create the report
       /// HERE I SEE THE PROBLEM

                ReportInfo reportInfo = new
ReportInfo(ReportType.VERSION_TREE ,DavConstants.DEPTH_INFINITY);
                ReportMethod report = new ReportMethod(remotePath,
reportInfo);
                client.executeMethod(report);
                MultiStatus multiStatus =
report.getResponseBodyAsMultiStatus();
                MultiStatusResponse responses[] =
multiStatus.getResponses();
                String responseAsString = "";
                VersionVo v;
                for(int i = 0; i < responses.length; i++) {
                    responseAsString += responses[i].getHref() + "\n";
                    v = new VersionVo();
                    v.setVersionNodePath(responses[i].getHref());

                    v.setVersionComment("version-" +i++);
                    v.setCreatedDate("hhhhh");
                    lstVersions.add(v);
                }