jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsupported operations via...
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:52:50 GMT
Ok, thanks for the links; i asume that Access Control operations (the ones i
am interested in right now) are not supported through Webdav and RMI.

I guess that using JCA Resource Adapter could be an option for me, but i am
not familiar with such way of working. The point for me is: can i assume
that using a JCA Resource Adapter equals to perform the operations locally
(and thus there is no unsupported operations)?

Another way i thought about to solve it is to start locally (so there would
not be unsupported operations) the repository and wrap it with web services
(it could be globally accessible). What do you think about this last option?

Thanks in advance for your attention!