jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit Installation
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 11:07:45 GMT
Paste here the text of the error to have a hint about what is going wrong
and your repository.xml file as well. If you are using the standalone
version you can get help using the --help parameter ("java -jar
<jackrabbitJar>.jar --help").

I recommend to you use the parameters displayed in the help menu to provide
a custom repository.xml file to get it running. A starting point to learn
about configuring is:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ConfigurationOverview

Keep on it!