jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not possible to get a secured repository with the JCRUtils.getRepository
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 08:25:42 GMT
Hi there,

--cli option requires from you to specify the path where your repository.xml
file (the one which contains the repository configuration) relies (but you
don't have to add the repository.xml name to the end of the path), for
example:

 java -jar jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.7.jar --cli
file:///path/to/repositoryxmlfile/

For more info about options try:

 java -jar jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.7.jar --help

Hope that helps!