jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Kahwe Smith <...@pooteeweet.org>
Subject Re: .adaptTo(Berlin) in two weeks
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:09:05 GMT

On Sep 5, 2011, at 12:04 , Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Mathieu Baudier <mbaudier@argeo.org> wrote:
>> do you know already which day you would be talking more about JCR/Jackrabbit?
>> Day 1, I guess?
>
> Day 1, yes. I'll be around also on day 2 for informal talks with
> anyone who's interested.
>
>> We are not yet using Sling, but it has been a while that we want to
>> take a closer look at it. And anyhow since we are using JCR more and
>> more and are based in Berlin, that would be great to have some
>> insights into what's currently going on in this field.
>
> Cool, I'm looking forward to meeting you!

i will be in berlin the week after so i cannot join. but i am wondering if there is general
interest by people in the Jackrabbit community to learn about the integration we have done
with PHP using Davex. so just wanted to throw this out here as a possible topic to check up
on during adaptTo(berlin) .. if it turns out there is interest then it would be great to organize
another event where some of the PHPCR guys could be present.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org