jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Kahwe Smith <...@pooteeweet.org>
Subject Re: .adaptTo(Berlin) in two weeks
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 17:30:43 GMT

On Sep 5, 2011, at 12:31 , Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Lukas Kahwe Smith <mls@pooteeweet.org> wrote:
>> i will be in berlin the week after so i cannot join. but i am wondering if there
is
>> general interest by people in the Jackrabbit community to learn about the
>> integration we have done with PHP using Davex. so just wanted to throw this
>> out here as a possible topic to check up on during adaptTo(berlin) .. if it turns
>> out there is interest then it would be great to organize another event where
>> some of the PHPCR guys could be present.
>
> I'm definitely interested in something like that. I talked with Bergie
> from the Midgard project just yesterday about having an ad-hoc meetup
> on the PHP- and NoCR stuff that has been progressing pretty nicely
> lately.
>
> I'll be in Z├╝rich on this Wednesday afternoon and then again on next
> Tuesday evening for the CH Open Source Awards ceremony. If you're
> around on either day, I could drop by for a quick update on the latest
> news in PHPCR to take with me to adaptTo(Berlin).

Sounds good. How about next Wednesday then? We could either meet at the Liip office or at
the train station and then pick a place for some drinks in Niederdorf. If anyone else happens
to be around Zurich next Wednesday they would of course be welcome to join. And in case whatever
Jukka then tells people at adaptTo(Berlin) wets appetites enough, like I said I will be in
Berlin from the 22nd to 27th.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org