jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: version creation using httpclient
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:24:41 GMT
hi ahmad

> I am struggling to create version for a file from last 15 days. Version is
> getting created but I am unable to retrieve the version labels using code. I
> am using httpclient and am creating version for the file using webdav.

if you access the webdav server responsible for jcr-remoting you
can make use of the protected webdav property DAV:label-name-set
defined by DeltaV. it is exposed by all resources that represent
a jcr version node. since DeltaV defines that property to be
protected to have to explicitly request it in the PROPFIND call.

hope that helps
angela