jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Meixner <markus.meix...@optimizeit.ch>
Subject Re: Error trying jackrabbit examples: "method <init>(I)V not found" running FirstHop example
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 11:48:25 GMT
Hi Chetan

I did change the order of the libs in eclipse and now it works like a
charme.

So you are absolutely right, the commons-collections was loaded from a
linked project before the jackrabbit-standalone lib. This lib was
version 2.0.

Method [1] is nice way to find out as well exact lib.

Thank you very much for your quick and professional help.

Now I can start diving into jackrabbit :-)

Markus