jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Pfaff <kevin.pf...@byteconsult.de>
Subject AW: rmi performance differences
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:53:28 GMT
I only started the jackrabbit-standalone and worked with the generated repisatory.xml.

I now can pinpoint the problem after some testing. The reason for the long access times comes
from the login. I stopped time for this code:

		Credentials credentials = new SimpleCredentials("Test", "test".toCharArray());
		this.repository.login(credentials);

The repository comes from Spring IDE with autowire and the setting for the repository are
the same for all 3 pcs. The fast pc needs for this little code about 5 milliseconds the other
two need over 500 ms. We even tried to connect to the repository of the "fast access pc" over
network, but still the same results, it is only fast for itself. Some suggestions?

Regards,
Kevin

Behalten Sie die Zukunft von Marketing und IT im Blick. Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
unter http://newsletter.byteconsult.de