jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bobofer <bobo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AccessControlManagerget - Privileges(path) method problem
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 06:56:30 GMT
Thanks both Mark and Angela for your replay.

I set DEV – jcr:write, USR – jcr:read and set ACEs in order USR,DEV.
Same thing happens, the Tom has jcr:read privilege. No matter how I order
ACEs(usr first then dev), they always seems to be reordered
alphabetically(dev first then usr).

Since we decide that we'll use only groups in our ACLs, I think that the
solution for my problem will be that user can be present only in one group.