jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: SQL2 and references
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:15:56 GMT

Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

> <D:searchrequest xmlns:D="DAV:"><JCR-SQL2></JCR-SQL2></D:searchrequest>

I'm a bit confused about the use of "reference" but i was able to get
results using the property name. I dont' know if "reference" a special word
or just an example of a property name.  Here is my query that does return a
result:

SELECT * FROM [nt:unstructured] AS data INNER JOIN [nt:unstructured] AS
referring ON referring.[dong] = data.[jcr:uuid] WHERE data.lala= 'huii'

I tried to get the data set up how you explained it, just in case, here is
mine:

/foo [nt:unstructured]
/foo/bar [nt:unstructured]
/foo/bar@lala = huii (lala is string property of bar)