jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: ACLs, GlobPattern and move
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:17:25 GMT

Markus Joschko wrote:

> 1) I have to relogin with the user when I move the node in a parallel
> session with the admin.
>     Otherwise I get exceptions like
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Failed to list child nodes of node /test2

Have you done a session.refresh(false) [1] (warning, false is to erase any
changes made in the session since last save())?  If so are you holding on to
a node object from before the permissions change/refresh?

Markus Joschko wrote:

> Have you also done a logout/login in the CRX UI?

I had two separate sessions one admin, one anonymous.  I would change the
permissions via admin, then hit refresh in the UI as anonymous and the node
would appear/disappear in the explorer as expected. No logging in or out was
required.

Good luck

[0] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/10_Writing.html (10.11.1 Refresh)