jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: Remote Access by DavEx
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:17:48 GMT
First, Tanks for your help Mark!

I registered a Jcr Observer, but, the response time was biggest than loop
code.

Reading more deeply the source code of JR and some older posts,  the
Session.refresh() method enforces to synchronize all cluster nodes, but,
this is not supported in jcr2spi layer.

so I extended the SessionProviderImpl from org.apache.jackrabbit.server, and
override the method getSession so that in each getSession call, I do a
session.refresh() before of return the session. It works fine.

I wonder if in future releases of JR  DavEx would be good idea to have a
configuration  parameter to enforce the synchronization between cluster
nodes, or if  Session.refresh() from jcr2spi layer would support
synchronization between cluster nodes as Session.refresh() in core api does.

I think that this is necessary due to each http request from a client DavExt
could be answered by any   node in the cluster(thinking in one load balancer
plus clustered nodes) and some times (as this scenario) may occurs
unexpected behavior.

Best regards
Jose.