jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Holomir <luki...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit SPNEGO troubles
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:53:00 GMT
My goal is to have the Jackrabbit webdav interface and some .jsp pages that
provide user specific repository information use Kerberos for
Authentication.

I have the sourceforge SPNEGO filter setup under Tomcat/JAAS (I think) such
that a very simple .jsp displays my windows sign in credentials {Jackrabbit
SSO here I come ... not so fast}

I removed the LoginManager from the repository.xml, restarted Tomcat and hit
my test.jsp
the *repository.login()* throws an error
*null not available to garner authentication information from the user*
{The error is generated by the Krb5LoginModule}

Page works fine if I cheat and hard code credentials for login (Not what I
want to do)

Is there a good and simple HowTo for getting Kerberos/Windows
SSO/jackrabbit/Webdav to play nice?

Is the SPNEGO filter the right thing?

Any advice on my problem?

tia