jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Herman <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: Q : how to make repository content statistics
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:47:38 GMT

BĂ©nigot Yves wrote:

> How can we program statistics such as :
> - the total number of documents
> - compute the number of documents per property values for a given property
> - compute a two dimensional table of the number of documents per property
>   values for a given property couple
> ?

Here is a start:

QueryManager qm = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager();
Query q = qm.createQuery("SELECT * FROM [nt:file] WHERE LOCALNAME() LIKE
'%.txt' and [\"jcr:createdBy\"] = 'anonymous'", Query.JCR_SQL2);
QueryResult qr = q.execute();
long stat = qr.getRows().getSize();

Considering you're using 2.0, be wary of [0]