jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Remote Access by DavEx
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 01:19:05 GMT

I'm trying to run a simple example of remoteAccess

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RemoteAccess#DavEx

If I try to add one node to repository and get his current uuid
the example fails:
	Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException:
	Item 'org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.NodeImpl@941db6' doesn't exist anymore.
(Status = REMOVED)

	here the code example:

    public static void main(String ...args) throws RepositoryException {

        Repository repository =
JcrUtils.getRepository("http://localhost/jackrabbit/server");
        Credentials credentials=new SimpleCredentials("username",
"password".toCharArray());
        Session session = repository.login(credentials,"default");
        Node node=
session.getRootNode().addNode("folder1",JcrConstants.NT_FOLDER);
        String path = node.getPath();
        System.out.println("path:"+path);
        session.save();
        System.out.println("Identifier:"+ node.getIdentifier());
    }

	I´m using  jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.8.war configured in cluster.

Thanks for your help.