jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From maikhorma <MHer...@NBME.org>
Subject Re: Setting up Access Control
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:14:08 GMT

Francisco Carriedo Scher wrote:

> ...but the problem for me comes when invocating aMgr.setPolicy(path,acl);

What exactly is the problem? I can't tell  if you're getting an exception or
it doesn't appear to apply. If it's an exception, a stack trace with your
code would help.

Francisco Carriedo Scher wrote:

> So, should i attend any configuration prior to start working on access
> control?

No, I would start with a fresh download of jackrabbit standalone without any
configurations, as it should work.  If it doesn't your code and error will
help, if it does work, then there it is something specific to the instance
you are working in.