jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: Unsupported operations via...
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:45:47 GMT

Jackrabbit JCA is useful in some scenarios, if you need use JTA Container
Managed Transactions (in EJB or Spring configuration), if you need expose
your repository by JNDI to other web Apps, in the same ear, or
if you decide deploy only your resource adapter and share it with all
applications on the container. I'm testing basic operations with JR JCA(add
delete update version nodes) in cluster, so far, works fine for me.

I need to test more scenarios, like security configuration and access
control.

I don't know Sling, but sounds great if you can wrap the repository and
expose it as web service, but how to manage the transactions?

Hope this helps,

Jose.