jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From equanimous <amit...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit Installation
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 05:05:18 GMT
Http Error 404
Prablem accessing/admin
whn i click on browse
foll errror is didplayed
error 500
The repository is not available. Please check RepositoryAccessServlet
configuration in web.xml.

and there is no file web.xml file in the directory....

there are 4 download files...
jackrabbit-2.2.8-src.zip (10MB, source zip, PGP signature)

jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.8.jar (33MB, standalone server, PGP signature)

jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.8.war (27MB, web application, PGP signature)

jackrabbit-jca-2.2.8.rar (25MB, JCA resource adapter, PGP signature)

avail on net....i've downloaded all 4 but dont knw how to integrate n
configure thm

Also tell me what are the prerequisites for this installation......
i've gt java installed on my system.....do i need tomcat....or any other
application or platform

please give a step wise approach to configure jackrabbit
successfully......i've gone thru the documents given on apache website but
still nt able to configure......