jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Reeves <mree...@Datranmedia.com>
Subject configure persistence manager URL parameter dynamically
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:09:20 GMT
I've been searching the documentation for a couple days and while I've been able to figure
out how to configure a persistence manager statically via the repository.xml file, I haven't
yet seen anything explaining how to configure the URL parameter dynamically or within the
application code.

Is it possible when creating a TransientRepository to pass in properties otherwise defined
in the repository.xml file?  Or perhaps creating/configuring an MSSqlPersistenceManager object
with the URL property set in the application code?