jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Furst, Carl" <Carl.Fu...@mlb.com>
Subject Can't find custom node types
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:55:43 GMT
Hey all,

I'm having trouble initializing a repository using Model 1 suggested on the
jackrabbit website.

I deploy my jars and the jcr jar. I have my repository.xml path configured
in my Resource section under the Context section of server.xml. I also have
the repository dir set.

However when I try and register new node types using the
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.cnd.CndImporter

I get the following error message:

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: internal error: failed to read custom node
type definitions stored in /nodetypes/custom_nodetypes.xml

I'm assuming that's because it's not there. IN fact there is no repository
directory in the place specified in the config. Am I missing a step? Do I
have to explicitly create the repository using some jackrabbit j2ee classes?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Carl Furst
CMS Developer