jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Cluster - Cannot overwrite redo.log
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:09:05 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Liyaqat <liyaqatm@gmail.com> wrote:
> I highly suspect it is something with my configuration, Based on my
> understanding (which could be wrong) we have one workspace.xml since both
> nodes share the same jackrabbit physical folder structure?

No, they actually shouldn't share the on-disk folders. See [1]:

"Clustering in Jackrabbit works as follows: content is shared between
all cluster nodes. That means all Jackrabbit cluster nodes need access
to the *same* persistent storage (persistence manager, data store, and
repository file system). [...] However, each cluster node needs its
own (private) repository directory, including repository.xml file,
workspace FileSystem and Search index."

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering

BR,

Jukka Zitting