jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate jackrabbit repository
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:32:46 GMT

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM, maxogm <maxogm@gmail.com> wrote:
> For migration I download jackrabbit standalone server and execute:
> java -jar jackrabbit-standalone-1.6.0.jar --backup -r
> C:\data\jackrabbit\data -c C:\data\jackrabbit\repository_old.xml -R
> C:\data\jackrabbit\data-backup\ -C C:\data\jackrabbit\repository_new.xml

Is there a reason why you're still using a 1.x version of Jackrabbit?
I'd recommend upgrading to the latest stable release while you're
doing the migration.

> When I execute command after some time(few seconds) I see exception:
> Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Failed to copy
> content: Unable to copy org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NodeState@1ca1588:
> failed to write node state: a7e21876-13cb-465c-8489-f402e53e9193:
> [...]
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint

Did you start up the repository with the new configuration already
before running the migration? The migration tool assumes that the
target repository is completely empty when the migration is started.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message