jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: How to add the same node to many path?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:26:51 GMT
JCR 2 added the ability to clone within a workspace. It's referred to
as corresponding nodes:
http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/3_Repository_Model.html#3.10
Corresponding Nodes

But I'm not sure that's the right content model. There's not a lot of
detail in the original post, but I would suggest using a different
pattern for the path (organize by date, user, etc.) and then represent
category as a multi-valued property.

Justin