jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Aparna Chaudhary <aparna.chaudh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configure persistence manager URL parameter dynamically
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:38:33 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Jackrabbit supports configuration variables in repository.xml. You can set
the DB URL using configuration variable of the form ${repo.db.url} and use
the system property for resolution.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1304 and
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Configurationvariables

Regards,