jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getPrimaryItem on referenceable nodes.
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:26:05 GMT
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Furst, Carl <Carl.Furst@mlb.com> wrote:
> I must confess I haven't really explored the jcr on this issue, however,
> would it be acceptable for a referenceable node (like a frozen node in
> jackrabbit) to inherit the primary item of the node it references?

i'm afraid i can't follow you here.

a referenceable node (a node of type mix:referenceable) is the target
of a REFERENCE property, i.e. the node *is* (potentially) referenced.
 a frozen node (a node of type nt:frozenNode) is AFAIU not referenceable.

or do you mean a node that has a reference property?

cheers
stefan