jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing data without using HTTP
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 13:57:44 GMT
Hi there Matthieu,

during last week i have been developing a similiar solution, but i started
with the Java side of the system (use a repository through Java classes i
mean), so i think that perhaps i can result useful. For the sake of
simplicity, what you want to develope is the left part of this "graph",
isn't it?:

Java applications                                                   HTTP
clients
accessing concurrently ====> JR Repo <====    GETTING [and
to the repository
PUTTING] resources

If the answer is no i did not understand you, sorry... Otherwise, just
answer this email and i will try to tell you useful things from the last
week.

Greetings!