jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Migrate jackrabbit repository
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:29:31 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 12:11 PM, maxogm <maxogm@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, now I download last jackrabbit 2.2.7 version, clean target repository and
> database,
>
> and I have something new :(

> org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper cannot
> be cast to oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection
>        at oracle.sql.BLOB.createTemporary(BLOB.java:587)
>        ... 16 more

Is the repository.xml the only place where you've configured your JDBC
properties?

Were is your oracle jdbc driver stored? After a quick google there are
several people reporting the same thing (not jackrabbit specific
though). It seems to be related to the oracle jdbc driver and
commons-dbcp.

See http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=383000

Cheers,

Jeroen