jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding Jackrabbit clustering
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 16:15:18 GMT
(answering to the Jackrabbit users mailing list, which you might want to join)

A persisted Jackrabbit repository on the file system can only be used by a single Jackrabbit
instance. If you have 2 different JVM processes, they need to either have their own cluster
node on the filesystem (although that usually only makes sense if they are on different machines)
or they communicate over some remoting, be it HTTP (use Apache Sling for that) or some of
the Jackrabbit remoting using WebDAV or RMI.

Regards,
Alex

On 22.07.11 08:28, "Nune Isabekyan" <nisabek@gmail.com<mailto:nisabek@gmail.com>>