jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From s1a2 <s1a2n3d4m5a...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: jcr 2 mix:lifecycle
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:03:29 GMT
Hi all,

I'm stuck here with this topic.

I had defined these 2 NodeTypes, one as "lifecycle policy node"
(cpns:Stateslist) and one as "transition node" (cpns:State):

--------------
[cpns:Stateslist]
> nt:base, mix:referenceable
+ * (cpns:State) = cpns:State

[cpns:State]
> nt:base, mix:referenceable
- jcr:from (string)
- jcr:to (string)
--------------

Then, in the code, I've created them:

--------------
Node Stateslist = root.addNode("Stateslist", "cpns:Stateslist");

Node State1 = Stateslist.addNode("CREATED", "cpns:State");
State1.setProperty("jcr:from", "");
State1.setProperty("jcr:to", "RELEASED");

Node State2 = Stateslist.addNode("RELEASED", "cpns:State");
State2.setProperty("jcr:from", "RELEASED");
State2.setProperty("jcr:to", "");
--------------

and finally, I tried to assign the lifecycle policy to a new Node:

--------------
NodeImpl NodeWL=(NodeImpl)root.addNode("NodeWL");
NodeWL.addMixin("mix:lifecycle");

NodeWL.assignLifecyclePolicy(StatesList, "CREATED");

String[] StatesAllowed=NodeWL.getAllowedLifecycleTransistions();

but at the end "StatesAllowed" is empty.

Can someone help me to understand what I'm doing wrong
or link me a page where I can find an example or documentation ?

Thanks in advance,
Klaus