jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: AW: Jackrabbit 1.6.2 and Oracle - Checksum failed when adding a new node
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:34:33 GMT
Just for your info. I have finally got it working. Problem was the ojdbc14 driver in version
10.1.0.4.0 together with Solaris Sparc. I have updated the oracle driver to the 10.2 release
and now it works. But the problem really only occurs with that constellation. Other constellations,
x86 with ojdbc14 driver 10.1.0.4.0, are working.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sascha.Theves@bosch-si.com [mailto:Sascha.Theves@bosch-si.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011 11:23
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: Jackrabbit 1.6.2 and Oracle - Checksum failed when adding a new node

No nothing, or nothing related to exactly the issue here. I found some oracle errors for 17002
but that has something to do with the TNSListener not correctly set up. But that seems not
to be our problem because we are able to start jackrabbit and we are also able to add some
nodes. But a few one fail. Sometimes it is when creating the version history in jackrabbit
sometimes it has to do with the DataStore. I thought it has to do with the size of the blob
but it seems that is not the reason because sometimes it fails with very small blobs too.
Very strange. I think we do not get the complete/real failure message from the oracle driver
but we cannot switch that because it runs in a production environment and we are not the only
one who uses that database.