jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Carriedo Scher <fcarrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent use of the standalone version
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:27:18 GMT
Thanks Edouard, as you i started to think that it was not the behavior i
wanted to achieve, which is the following:

Java applications                                                      HTTP
clients
accessing concurrently ====> JR Repo <====    GETTING [and
to the repository
PUTTING] resources

- Can this be achieved with both the Standalone JR version and the WAR
version?
- Is it mandatory for concurrent access to get the repository object through
a servlet?

Thanks again!