jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Davex Remoting Performance Work
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:30:35 GMT
I've just submitted patches ( JCR-3026, 3027 ) that address some
performance issues that I discovered in the davex remoting scenario.
I'm seeing drastic improvements in responses in our environments.  I'd
be interested to see if these work for other folks.  Ping me if you
need assistance getting the stuff to work.  The patches are submitted
against the trunk, but the fixes work perfectly for 2.2.5, which is
what we are running now.  We've been able to get responsive times and
stable performance out of 50-100 concurrent users.  And I think
there's room for improvement, I just haven't got around to
investigating the performance profiles after these fixes.