jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent use of the standalone version
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:56:38 GMT
> - since no Servlet context can be obtained in little my API (which uses
> simple java classes), how should i obtain a Repository object to access it
> concurrently?

It's good that your api doesn't use the Servlet context, as that would
make for a dependency that makes it hard to test your own api.
However, you can still use a Servlet as an entry point into your api.
The servlet will do the work of obtaining the repo from the
servletcontext and handing that "clean" depedency over to your api at
run time.