jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Strange XPath Issue
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:16:31 GMT
As I said, I don't know of any such thing in Jackrabbit. Looking at
http://www.google.de/search?q=vfs:metaData it looks like some kind of
"virtual file system", mapping a file system on top of JCR. But you should
know what runs on your stack on top of the JCR :-)

Maybe the repository.xml uses a custom search index implementation or
custom modules related to that vfs thing (that's why it was created after
enabling the search index)? The standard Jackrabbit SearchIndex is lucene
based and does not alter the repository contents in any way, it stores the
lucene index separately on the file system.

Cheers,
Alex