jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Kahwe Smith <...@pooteeweet.org>
Subject Re: lucene search separator
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:53:30 GMT

On 20.06.2011, at 20:59, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems that Jackrabbit uses the same "_x0020_" string to encode spaces and as well
as separating multivalue field inside Lucene. For performance reasons we are using the data
returned from SQL2 queries but are running into trouble when we have multivalue fields with
spaces, since there is no way to tell if the "_x0020_" denotes a space or the beginning of
the next multivalue field.

> Is there some way to configure different strings for the encoding?

since i got no feedback I have created a ticket:

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org