jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: I set a TransientRepository, I get a RepositoryImpl ?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:49:10 GMT
Hi,

Actually, the Javadoc for Session.getRepository() is: "Returns the
Repository object through which this session was acquired." -
http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/index.html - so I
guess the Jackrabbit isn't spec compliant when using the
TransientRepository.

But I would also be interested in the use case (more than anything else).

Regards,
Thomas