jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Help regarding Jackrabbit clustering:
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:43:29 GMT
Hi,

>Yes we followed the guidelines given in wiki.

Well, you didn't follow this guideline in the wiki:

"Each cluster node needs its own (private) workspace level and version
FileSystem <http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/FileSystem> (only those
within the workspace and versioning configuration; the ones in the
repository.xml and workspace.xml file)."

You have used a shared file system. But maybe this isn't the problem (not
sure).

>Regarding the config changes, we are adding a single node in server2 which
>is not getting reflected until a server restart.

Could you post the exact code you have used to write and read the changes?
Also, what version of Jackrabbit do you use?

Regards,
Thomas