jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: DavEx Remoting Performance
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:33:32 GMT
hi chad,
i'm not 100% sure, but i think there is only 1 connection openend per
client repository. all "session traffic" is then using the same
connection. iirc, this was an optimization, so that no new connections
were made for each new session.

but i agree, that this might harm performance with a lot of concurrent
sessions, and there is certainly room for improvements.

patches welcome!

regards, toby