jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR browser that works with the latest version of Jackrabbit?
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 14:46:56 GMT
Hello, I took one of those you mention, changed all jars with JR
2.2.x's and its dependencies, modified the script to use those jars
instead, added the jar for H2 (my storage backend) too, and I can use
it to browse JR 2.2.x repos (tried with JR 2.2.4, but should work for
others). Not all features of the software work though, but for just
browsing it's fine.

Here's the modified script:

#!/bin/sh
java -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.properties \
-cp \
asm-3.1.jar:\
bcmail-jdk15-1.45.jar:\
bcprov-jdk15-1.45.jar:\