jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user defined lock owner
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:22:55 GMT

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:46 PM, ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com> wrote:
> JCR 2.0 spec says that implementations may pass in an arbitrary userId
> value to the LockManager.lock method and that value will become the
> jcr:lockOwner property on the lock holding node.
> It seems to me that Jackrabbit has NOT implemented this functionality,
> is this true?

As far as I know Jackrabbit DOES implement this functionality, i.e.
you can pass in a custom lock owner value to the LockManager.lock()
method, and that value will be used as the lock owner string instead
of the session userid. The session userid is used as the default value
when another lock owner is not specified.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message