jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-selector OR constraints in join queries does not work when free text contraints are used
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:49:06 GMT
Hi Hassan,

Can you be a bit more specific about this?
What do you mean all nodes? You have an 'or' so it should match a lot.
Also, are you sure the join works as you expect?

I'd also try changing from full text to a simple query on property first,
just to make sure it works, if you think the full text is not working
properly.

best,
alex