jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Edouard Hue <edouard....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior with JCA adapter
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:45:14 GMT
Sadly, I won't have time to develop this for the momen, but I found another
way : I deploy the JCA adapter and expose it through the remoting servlets
in jackrabbit-webapp. While working on this, I ran through two issues, I
wonder weither these are "by design" or real issues :
1. org.apache.jackrabbit.servlet.remote.RemoteBindingServlet expects the
repository to be exposed via a servlet context attribute only and doesn't
make use of org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet ;
2. The JCA adapter brings its own slf4j implementation (logback), shouldn't
this be a user choice ?

Let me know if I should fill these issues in JIRA. Btw, I work with the
latests 2.3 snapshots.

Regards,

Edouard